Account Executive DACH - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As an Account Executive you will use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers in the DACH market on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Inspire yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Work to develop and circulate a set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share them with the Product and Marketing team
- 2+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Native level German language skills and business fluency in English
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to predictably forecast and execute on business goals
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level sales professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell while leveraging partners within LinkedIn to effectively evangelize the solution
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.