Consumer Product Marketing, Sr Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover new opportunities and get better at what they do. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. A cornerstone of our mission is for LinkedIn to be a trusted and safe environment for professional community, and this is the focus of our Trust team.
We are looking for an experienced, insights-driven marketer to ensure LinkedIn products are meeting our members’ expectations on Trust. This includes influencing the products and policies that deal with data privacy, respectful conversations, information credibility and more, as well as designing marketing plans around these issues. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic roadmap through competitive insight, product positioning and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward.
The ideal candidate has a track record of setting an aspirational vision for consumer tech experiences backed by a clear understanding of market opportunities and user needs. You have experience with Trust and Safety initiatives in an online environment, and are passionate about these issues. You also thrive on building projects from scratch and rallying the organization around your vision and goals.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that helps professionals all over the world? Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Work cross-functionally with teams from product management, engineering, design, data science and many more to build new and improved processes for designing trustworthy products and measuring product trustworthiness
- Lead member communications plans when Trust issues arise
- Be an insights-driven marketer and build a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors in the key areas of member trust
- Shape product strategy by developing audience expertise and owning competitive insights
- Relentlessly test and optimize to produce industry-leading results
- 2+ years experience with Trust initiatives in technology
- 5+ years experience in Brand, Product or Marketing teams
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit; able to build strong internal relationships, and consensus and alignment on critical initiatives
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time and resources based on business impact
- Experience in consumer marketing related to Trust
- Analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization.
- Familiarity with best in class marketing technology, data and processes
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.