Senior Payroll Accountant- International
- Job Title: Senior Payroll Accountant_International
This role will take care of our international entities rather than EMEA payroll.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced finance professional to be our Payroll Accountant_International. In this role the right candidate will provide exceptional support to the Payroll and Finance teams by preparing all transactional and accrual journal entries, reconciling payroll related GL accounts, performing payroll data audits, and other projects as needed.
This role represents a challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to operate in a transformational environment and to bring accounting and reporting solutions to a globally integrated employee compensation team with a vision that supports Talent as the #1 operating priority.
· Perform month-end close activities including preparation of all monthly payroll related journal entries, accruals, and adjustments, all in accordance with company policy and accounting guidelines
· Prepare month-end reconciliations of key payroll related balance sheet and income statement accounts and actively manage the reconciliation of any open items
· Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analyses and reports
· Coordinate with business partners, e.g. R2R, Tax, FP&A, Talent Services for reporting and analysis
· Assist with audit requests and tax returns
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Work with payroll accounting manager to recommend improvements and process enhancements
· Support ad-hoc finance-related projects and systems testing as assigned
· Qualified Accountant
· 6+ years of post-qualification accounting experience
· Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
· Experience with Oracle R12 or other ERP systems
· Experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience with ADP payroll reporting and Blackline system
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout LinkedIn organization
· Payroll accounting and process automation experience is preferred
· Experience working across cultures and geographies
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Initiative to implement changes and curiosity to enhance knowledge and skills
· Team player, as well as having ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly-growing and dynamic environment
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with remote management
· Ability to build successful relationships with various stakeholders
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.