Customer Success Manager (DACH)
Customer Success Manager (CSM) - German
The Customer Success Managers (CSM) partner closely with Relationship Managers (RMs) to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on investment (ROI) and feel successful with their LinkedIn solutions. The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers.
- Partner with the RM for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationship with new customer, focusing on implementation plan of products in order to drive overall customer adoption and help drive escalations in terms of technical, billing, or purchase-related to a satisfying solution for the customer.
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer and based on guidance due to size of account, emphasizing our self-service Learning Library. When necessary, conduct end-user onboarding within first 90 days for new customers or purchase of new products within assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute based on customers product adoption focused on onboarding and engagement including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with RM to help demonstrate ROI.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key users to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with RMs to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously support Relationship Manager where great upsell opportunities arise.
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Talent Solutions Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
Renew & Upsell
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix.
- Mitigate churn by supporting adoption and education within accounts at risk; partner with Relationship Manager on mitigation strategies including attendance at Business reviews when necessary
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years of Account Management, Customer success, Training, Recruitment and/or Consultative Sales
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.