Senior Sales Performance Consultant
This role will be based in either San Francisco/Sunnyvale, Chicago, or New York City, depending on what the candidate approved for hire chooses.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and experienced performance consultant to create high-impact sales readiness solutions for our Marketing Solutions business line. You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our sellers, and thereby impacting our LinkedIn LMS Global Sales Organization business at large.
- Continuously evaluate priorities, develop plans, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Making sense of complex, strategic initiatives, & can effectively solve problems
- Utilizing data & insights to create future possibilities, and translating them to develop strategies and growth
Collaboration - Strategic Business Partner
- Someone who builds partnerships that create competitive advantage for the organization; has the ability to work collaboratively with others effectively & meet shared objectives; can anticipate the needs of the project / organization
- Build and develop relationships across the sales organization and Product Marketing (from senior leaders to individual contributors, both from sales and across all cross functional teams)
Communicates Effectively - Strategic & Tactical
- Developing & delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs for business impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
Take Intelligent Risks - Adaptability to Change
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to flex where it helps the team win
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and/or business needs
- A curious and confident problem-solver, always looking for opportunities to challenge the status-quo
- Ability to work hours conducive to global stakeholder and partner management (Dublin, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Singapore, and Bangalore time zones)
- Ability to travel – 25%
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 3 + years in Sales Enablement experience
- Experience directly Managing Sales Teams
- Coaching experience & expertise in behavioral science
- Strong consultative skills
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Proven success at partnering with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation and/or public speaking skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, etc.) and web-based meeting tools (BlueJeans, etc.) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications - primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.