Regional Account Manager (RAM) - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Regional Account Manager - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our Sales Solutions team in growing and maintaining relationships with our most valuable strategic accounts. You will be responsible for learning philosophy of modern selling, Sales Navigator product and deciphering how it is used by our customers and making compelling recommendations for additional investments and renewals in LinkedIn. You will be the customer-facing sales representative and play a key role in the global account strategy of your region.
- Meet with the Global Account Manager (GAM) of your named accounts to agree upon account goals, strategies and tactics for growth and then build territory and account plans
- On a weekly basis, plan out your activities and meetings to ensure you are focused on your largest opportunities
- Develop & execute a tailored value-based strategy for building strong partnerships with the most strategic group of customers for our business line
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking on a high level, ability to go deep into an account in alignment with their global strategy
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities with the solutions they invested in, eg quarterly business reviews, ROI conversations etc
- Build account plans for your named accounts that align with globally set strategy and identify key decision makers, regional approach, buying processes, current investment, product utilization and new revenue opportunities
- Proactively grow the account off-cycle by selling new solutions, add-ons and renewals
- Conduct detailed discovery and needs analysis with both decision makers and end users to recommend the right solution
- Establish a trusted relationship with your accounts by providing high-quality customer engagement activities (training, quarterly business reviews) with the solutions they invested in
- Build custom presentations and demonstrations based on unique customer needs
- Be open, collaborative and customer-focused in all communications and transactions with colleagues and clients
- Negotiate and close all orders with the larger LinkedIn investment in mind and provide post-contract support to ensure product delivery and satisfaction
- Use Salesforce.com every day for tracking activities and, most importantly, forecasting
- Coordinate and delegate a cross-functional team of subject matter experts (trainers, consultants, analysts) to support your accounts
- Maintain ongoing communication with the GAM to keep him/her updated on new opportunities
- Share your successful selling strategies and lessons learned with your team
- 6+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role
- BA/BS degree in a related field; MBA degree in a related field strongly preferred
- Experience selling to EVPs, CXOs and end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual and team sales environments
- Experience closing new business accounts and managing existing accounts
- Proven success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.