Customer Success Manager, Spanish, 11m FTC
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
About LinkedIn Sales Solutions (LSS)
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales with Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
At LinkedIn, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers to ensure LinkedIn Enterprise Customers achieve a significant return on investment, and feel successful with their LinkedIn Sales solution. The CSM serves as a key consultant to assigned accounts, to support effective on-boarding, complex implementation and driving engagement of products and services to new and existing customers.
As a Customer Success Manager for Sales Solutions, you will ensure customer success by liaising with key stakeholders (c-level executives, sales leaders, program managers) within our customer base to plan and drive large scale deployments. Taking a consultative and prescriptive approach to our customers is crucial, acting as their trusted advisor and consistently showing the value and ROI our solution can offer.
Sales Navigator is constantly evolving through integrations with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence, Sales Acceleration and Web Conferring applications, a core part of this role will be empowering our customers to activate these by showing how critical they are to help their business to thrive. Our main goal is to achieve our customers outcomes by turning the vision they hold for their business into a reality. You will be a product expert, delivering customer education via webinars and onsite trainings; you will be a change management leader, helping your clients adopt modern selling best practices; and you will be a core part of LinkedIn’s retention strategy, preventing customer attrition (churn) by ensuring customers get value from their investment in Sales Navigator.
- Partner with the Relationship Managers on assigned accounts to educate clients on the optimal way to implement a successful modern selling program using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator platform, in order to drive overall customer adoption and success
- Develop, execute and continuously review customer success plans to define shared goals, KPIs, and align our LinkedIn Sales Solution to our customers organizational objectives, initiatives and strategies. Ability to prove ROI.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption, ensuring they leverage the solution to achieve full business value, through training, consulting, communication about product features and regular metrics review
- Think scale, encouraging clients to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e. community forums, Customer hub, workshops, etc.) to increase their proficiency with Sales Navigator and with other modern selling features on the LinkedIn platform
- Mitigate churn by tracking customer activity and creating custom plans for accounts at risk; partner with RM on mitigation strategies including attendance at QBRs where necessary
- Proactively identify risk and deliver coaching/training to improve utilization of low usage clients
- Monitor customer engagement and health metrics in assigned accounts, analyses and develop strategies to increase usage i.e. sales leadership educational sessions, best practices workshop
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools (Salesforce.com). Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management´
- Use LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights to drive greater client engagement
- Become a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with Sales Navigator
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Travel when required (approximately 25% of time)
- 4+ years working in a Customer Success, Account Management and/or Management Consultancy role
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English
- Strong knowledge of the Customer Success Industry
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to allow you to be a trusted advisor and consultant, and a modern selling industry expert.
- Experience presenting to large audiences e.g. Sales Kick-offs, Executive Forums
- Experience implementing change management best practices to drive product or process adoption
- Experience driving large scale global deployments
- Experience in training and webinars (including large remote audiences).
- Excellent organizational, project management, consulting and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
“All jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you’re a returner when you apply.”
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.