Segments Product Manager - Chameleon
Product Manager – Segments
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
To realize our vision of creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce, we’re looking for an experienced product manager to build a new platform that enables LinkedIn to tailor our products to all members, regardless of geography or job functions. This is the first of it's kind in the industry, and will include developing deep understanding of the entire product ecosystem as well as the unique member needs per user segment, in order to identify and build solutions that can address these product experience gaps in a scalable way.
· Build a product customization platform that enables tailoring of the LinkedIn product experience in a scalable way.
· Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
· Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements
· Clearly communicate product benefits, roadmap and updates to stakeholders
· BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
· 4+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
· MS degree in a technology-related field
· Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
· Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media
· Experience with SaaS product
· Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
· Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
· Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.