Sr Business Operations Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
Business Operations Analyst (Chief of Staff)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover career opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives and organizations through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As an Business Analyst supporting the Global Operations team, you will leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world. You will work with a high-caliber, passionate team to generate leadership content to create value for our executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
You will report into the Global head of Operations based in Singapore. Your role consists of creating leverage for the operations leadership team by creating transparency in leadership reporting and by challenging the strategic focus.
The role is initially on a 12 month contract but the aim is for this position to be a leadership development role where you will be groomed and trained to take up a future leadership role in our organization. We are looking for a high potential candidate who is looking to learn a lot and play a key role in LinkedIn’s global impact.
- Perform analysis of the impact of our outsourcing and offshoring operations and construct recommendations for future strategic directions
- Own executive leadership content development: organize and create Quarterly Business Reviews with inputs from our team, develop exec briefings for the head of operations.
- Improve upon our existing program management suite of tools and templates and roll out simplification and automation initiatives to create more transparent and more efficient management structures
- Create leverage by organizing leadership offsites, strategic business reviews and prepare executive briefings for visiting global leadership
- Work closely with our in-house data analytics team to build data driven decks, business cases and investment analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or a fast paced industry project management role
- Experience with data visualization and very comfortable with data analytics
- Masters degree in science (engineering, economics, etc) and good experience in a data driven role
- Keen business sense and creative problem-solving skills developed in a consulting or investment banking environment where you’ve worked as an analyst
- You relate well across an organization: you can build a strong rapport with entry-level operations folks one moment and give a clear 30-second elevator pitch to a CEO the next.
- You like to dream big, work collaboratively with a team to get stuff done, and know how to have fun along the way
- Passion for leveraging data to drive action and impact
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation initiatives
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.