Sales Performance Consultant, Onboarding - Talent & Learning Solutions
Sales Performance Consultant, Onboarding- Talent & Learning Solutions
LinkedIn is the largest social media platform for business professionals in the world. Our aim is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce and with our global reach, we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Now imagine providing the knowledge, coaching, tools, and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales professionals at LinkedIn. Do you have the passion to ensure that people have the right skills and support to excel in their job and reach their career potential?
We are looking for a high performing Sales Enablement Professional to join our team to lead sales onboarding and manager development for our Talent & Learning Solutions business, our new unified and largest line of business in APAC, encompassing LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Learning Solutions and Glint. You will partner and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and cross-functional teams to deliverhigh-impact sales enablement initiatives.
· Deliver sales onboarding classes to a broad range of sales segments
· Partner with Global teams to develop best-in-class onboarding content and learning experiences
· Conduct business needs analysis for new hires across the Talent & Learning Solutions sales organisation
· Lead the manager development workstream (onboarding, coaching, performance management) for APAC Talent & Learning Solutions,bringing both global programs to APAC, and creating APAC programs that can be scaled globally
· Lead end-to-end development of performance initiatives that enhance knowledge, improve skills, elevate engagement, and establish new abilities that lead to lasting positive behavioral change.
· Partner with the business to prioritize annual initiatives to achieve stated/agreed impact
· Effectively consult and manage stakeholders (mgr/sr. mgr level) by communicating in a clear, concise, persuasive manner on proposed solutions, tied back to business needs.
· Set, measure, and report on the business impact of key onboarding and manager development performance initiatives
· 5+ years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning/Facilitation experience within a similar role
· 3+ years previous sales experience
· Excellent communication, writing and creativity skills
· Outstanding stakenolder management skills
· Strong facilitation skills – ability to ‘own the room’
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· Experience of the Sales Readiness / Enablement function a plus
· BA degree
· Background in Training, Coaching, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior
· Experience building learning and development programs for sales professionals
· Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Knowledge of content capturing programs and applications that make developing training more efficient
· Familiarity with Learning Management Systems, coaching and content management systems
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.