Senior Customer Success Manager, Large Enterprise, Talent Solutions
Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Talent SolutionsThe Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers (RM) to ensure LinkedIn customers achieve a significant return on and drive business success with their LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) investment.
The Senior CSM will support our users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product on-boarding and engagement on LTS products and solutions.
- Support the RM to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the Customer
- Success Plan by providing user-focused training, on-boarding, and engagement
- Partner with the RM on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide product education and ongoing on-boarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an understanding of LTS products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer to PMM / Product team
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product and map LTS solutions to existing customer workflows
- Celebrate customer wins when customers are using the product well
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Training, and/or Talent Management / Recruiting experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.