Associate Customer Success Manager - French Speaking
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner closely with Relationship Managers (RM) whose objective it is to increase customer spend. In this partnership, your role is to help LinkedIn Talent Solutions Customers maximise the value they receive from their investment. You will act as key project manager to assigned accounts, to drive customer value through effective implementation of products so that our customers can plan, hire and develop the best talent in the world.
Why join this team?
- You're curious to learn something new every day
- Your ultimate goal is to deliver customer value across the market
- You’ll be part of a team of diverse and talented individuals who will challenge your thinking and support you in becoming a better professional
- You’ll get an opportunity to work with a wide range of customers across different industries and will learn how different organisations execute on their talent acquisition strategy
- You'll impact the life of millions of professionals across LinkedIn every day with your work
- We are fun bunch to work with
It may sound cliché, but no two days are the same! The general themes would be:
- Staying up-to-date with Talent Trends and advising customers on the Talent Landscape
- Meeting with Customers and Cross-Functional partners to project manage priority accounts
- Communicating at regular one to one’s with peers/team managers status of priority accounts
- Driving internal projects that help drive the future of LinkedIn’s customer success organisation
- Analysing customer usage data and devising a plan to address low usage
- Reviewing your market and segmenting customers to partner with them according to their needs (e.g.: 1:1 vs. scale)
- Focusing on your personal development
- 2+ years’ experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, Consultancy and/or Training role
- Fluent English and French
- B2B experience with large international customers
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.