Client Solutions Manager - Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Client Solutions Manager in our Marketing Solutions team, you’ll be responsible for servicing and growing a portfolio of clients across Asia. Through the day-to-day management and optimization of our clients’ campaigns, you’ll play a strategic role within an account team and with our clients to provide post-campaign intelligence and support that will help inform and shape future marketing strategies.
- Take ownership of the client experience post-sales
- Build solid relationships with media agencies and act as an important point of contact for our Enterprise clients’ day-to-day needs
- Analyse, track and optimize clients’ advertising campaigns
- Become an expert on your clients’ industry verticals
- Provide deep campaign insights and analysis on a regular basis
- Identify and up-sell relevant, incremental marketing opportunities to clients
- Partner with your Account Director to develop strategy and pitch new advertising opportunities to clients
- Conduct regularly scheduled client calls to communicate key campaign performance metrics
- Work effectively in a cross-functional capacity including key partnerships with sales, marketing, finance, ad-ops, product, solutions and insights
- Lead your weekly account team meetings, ensure all members are aligned and action points completed
- Project-manage timelines and creative/asset submissions
- Go above and beyond the day to day role to work on special projects
- 3+ years of experience in client facing role, advertising sales, marketing or media
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- Experience with demand generation
- Background in marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Understand how internet advertising technology and marketing automation works with the ability to explain it in the simplest terms
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and our marketing solutions
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to translate analytics into insights and recommendations
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Mandarin language is a plus
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.