Manager, Account Directors, Talent & Learning Solutions
Manager – Talent Account Director (Talent & Learning)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager for our Account Director team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing a team of AD’s who partner with existing customers to deliver success using our Talent and Learning solutions. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy across market. You will also focus on retaining and growing LinkedIn’s valuable corporate relationships.
- Effective communication through 1:1s, performance reviews, coaching, and manager updates
- Communicate goals and brings focus on the most important activities
- Inspire customers to close
- Manage headcount, forecast, lead meetings, align the team to organizational vision and values
- Foster a positive and values-driven team culture that will motivate others
- Create a shared vision for the function
- Identify team challenges and lead training and education to improve rep effectiveness
- Be the trusted partner and advisor to leadership and provide them with competitive and industry intelligence to inform product and business strategies
- Be an effective coach to team members
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- Sales and Sales Management experience preferably in a Technology / Human Capital / Consulting
- Experience leading high performing sales teams
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels
- Proven leadership skills, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Capability in forming enduring relationships across the organization and geographies
- Well-connected in their industry with the potential to also do so in the HR community
- Integrity-driven, collaborative team player
- Must be results driven and detail oriented with a growth mindset
- Bachelors' in Marketing, Business, or another related field
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.