Ventures Vertical Marketer, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume. We transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Global Go-to-Market Team is looking for a hands-on, data-driven marketer to join the Venture Vertical on the Enterprise Marketing team. Comprised of the Travel, Telecom, Auto, Media, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Consumer Electronics advertiser categories, the Venture Enterprise Marketing team helps marketers grow their business by inspiring LinkedIn members to get more out of life and work.
As a new Enterprise Sales and Marketing vertical, the Venture Vertical is held to ambitious revenue goals to be achieved via accelerated growth in key categories and accounts. The Venture Vertical marketer must quickly explore and build new and compelling strategies, narratives, and product solutions that have yet to be told and enable Sales to engage and inspire customers to invest in LinkedIn. A roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial mindset is required to grow the Venture sub-verticals and priority accounts with innovative approaches amidst many unknowns - particularly in the B2C and B2B2C arenas - by agily optimizing go-to-market strategies based off evolving marketplace challenges and needs. The Marketing Manager will partner with the Sr. Marketing Manager to bring to life a broad range of initiatives, including global industry strategy, vertical positioning, and customer engagement, collaborating closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Business Ops, Product Marketing, Insights, Research, Brand Marketing, Editorial, Public Relations, Sales Readiness, and other cross-functional partners to accelerate business opportunities.
A culture add to a tight-knit, collaborative team, the Marketing Manager will have a proven track record of pioneering and actualizing new business initiatives. Deep experience with storytelling and positioning based on data and insights, as well as advanced account-based marketing and execution are critical for this role.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a new high growth vertical working with brilliant people to take our offering to the next level.
- Work with cross-functional partners to build a comprehensive and segmented account-based marketing (ABM) marketing strategy against high potential opportunities across Travel, Telecom, Auto, Media, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Consumer Electronics.
- Leverage industry and digital advertising knowledge to build positioning and messaging that differentiate LinkedIn as a trusted partner to higher education marketers and their key audiences.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Sales, Sales Ops, Business Ops, Product Marketing, Insights, Research, Brand Marketing, Editorial, Public Relations, and Sales Readiness to execute industry-focused go-to-market strategies across LinkedIn’s marketing channels.
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, including events, webinars, and marketing campaigns, for high-priority clients in the Travel, Telecom, Auto, Media, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Consumer Electronics sub-verticals.
- Own vertical sales enablement and field readiness by developing relevant content, narrative decks, and customer case studies in conjunction with teams such as Sales, Sales Ops, Business Ops, Product Marketing, Insights, Research, and Sales Readiness.
- Partner closely with regional marketing teams to execute a global education marketing strategy.
- Build and track customer persona and buyer journey data in tandem with Sales to align fiscal planning strategy and marketing tactics with high-impact opportunities.
- Serve as a steward for LinkedIn’s brand and ethos of creating value and opportunity for both members and marketers when working with agencies and outside partners.
- BA/BS degree required
- 7+ years of B2C marketing and/or advertising marketing experience
- Experience in brand marketing, consumer marketing, integrated marketing, digital technology marketing, advertising, and/or advertising technology
- Experience with customer marketing to Enterprise-level accounts
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Experience producing research-driven go-to-market materials (ie. reports, eBooks, Infographics, etc.)
- Experience ideating and producing custom integrated content and/or custom customer-facing collateral
- Experience managing paid media budgets across various marketing channels
- Ability to clearly communicate data-driven recommendations simply, effectively, and with purposeful action
- Experience with CRM systems (SFDC, Dynamics, etc.), marketing automation, and email marketing
- Ability to effectively engage with cross-functional teams to align around and achieve shared objectives
- Ability to successfully prioritize, balance multiple projects, and manage complex workstreams while consistently delivering results
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- MBA preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.