Sales Development Representative (Romanian and Czech)
Sales Development is the Sales & Talent pipeline driving the EMEA sales business. Our vision is to be the best sales training ground in the world to fuel the business with high quality leads and future stars. We achieve this by recruiting and inspiring high potential talent, coaching them for sales excellence and rewarding their success with significant career transformation opportunities."
Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in Sales. Our Business Leaders describe this organization as ‘the bedrock of our business’ and ‘the foundation to our next superstar sales reps and leaders’ in addition to ‘the place where our relationships begin with the customer, our members’.
Sales Development Specialists are responsible for the execution of the initial phase of the LinkedIn sales process, maximizing on opportunity identification and qualification with respect to LinkedIn’s products and services. This is a team that is dedicated to transform the process of selling by utilizing the newest technologies and advancements in social networks.
We are always looking for exceptional sales development specialists who will play a key role in driving new business for the team by qualifying leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns. You will work closely with LinkedIn’s world class Sales and Marketing department and you will also provide support to the inside sales and account management team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overachieving in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Qualify and develop Inbound and Outbound leads across your business line through strong communication and discovery
- Develop strong product knowledge-you will learn the LinkedIn playbook & selling practices
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Identify and actively address inefficiencies: we need to leverage our tools for prospecting at speed
- Meet your quota and maximize your transformation development through focusing on your core role.
- BA/BS degree in related field OR proven experience in a similar environment
- Experience in SaaS, internet, recruiting, sourcing or a lead generation role
- Fluency in Romanian, Czech and English
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Expert knowledge of MS Office & the Google Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.