Glint, Manager, Customer Success Consulting
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Our world class Customer Success team implements our SAAS based People Success Platform while building deep relationships and providing consultative guidance across all stages of the customer journey. We are currently looking for an experienced leader to manage a team of Customer Success Managers as they engage with their account portfolios. The Customer Success Managers that this role would lead support all aspects of the customer lifecycle from on-boarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of customers on our People Success platform. The Manager, Customer Success will lead a team of Customer Success Managers, engage directly with customers as needed to provide leadership support, partner internally on various process-related initiatives for continuous improvement, and support the ongoing growth of the customer success function.
The ideal candidate has led a customer success or related team, and is able to coach, mentor and support a team while being customer obsessed and open to change and growth in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be based in either Sunnyvale, CA, San Francisco, CA or Lincoln, NE, depending on which location the candidate chosen for the role is currently residing.
- Lead a team of Customer Success managers, including coaching and mentoring for career progression, 1:1s, and performance discussions
- Assist with hiring and supporting team growth
- Engage directly with customers as needed for leadership support, success optimization, and health plans
- Advocate internally for the CS team with regards to scalability and efficiencies
- Track and report trends and results to senior leadership regularly
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- You have 4+ years of HR/HCM experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- You have successfully managed a Customer Success or related customer-facing team
- You are obsessed and passionate about the customer and supporting a team responsible for customer health and success
- You are well versed at engaging across internal teams to solve a problem or advocate for a particular solution
- You have led teams in a high growth environment
- Your team would say you are an authentic and conscientious leader
- You are a fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations
- You have the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- You are passionate about technology
- You are Customer-obsessed
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.