Workday Integration Developer
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to innovate, design, and build integrations serving both internal HR applications and external systems. This hands-on technical role demands deep knowledge of service-oriented integration design patterns, common ERP-HCM integration patterns, strong analytical skills, data modeling and programming background. Preferred candidate will have experience designing and developing complex Workday integrations and APIs between HR applications and third-party systems (ADP Payroll, Compensation and Benefit systems, Xactly, ATS, Engineering Systems, SailPoint or other Saas or in premise systems).
Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance back-end integration solutions seamlessly to connect LinkedIn enterprise systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance back-end integration solutions to seamlessly connect LinkedIn enterprise systems with Workday platform
- Innovate for the future and evaluate new Platforms, develop Proof of concepts, pave for continuous improvements on the technology stack (such as on Workday Cloud platforms, Azure Java,Python,Logic Apps etc.) to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, test plans, support plans and produce high quality integrations
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Payroll, Finance, Sales Ops, Facilities, Enterprise Productivity Engineering to streamline and automate data delivery and synchronization among enterprise applications
- 6+ years working experience in Workday integrations, Workday Studio, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, SQL, system integration development or Web Technologies
- BS degree in CS, CE, EE, MIS, or related field or equivalent hands-on experience
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications and developing elegant integration solutions
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex business and application problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact with both technical and business users Globally.
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder and a track record as a team player and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated Software Engineering background developing in java, full stack development , python scripting etc
- Experience in building Workday PECI integrations
- Aptitude and Ability for learning new technologies and technical skills rapidly
- Workday Core Integrations certification is a plus
- Workday Cloud platform development exposure a plus
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.