LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
In LinkedIn Sales Solutions, our cutting-edge sales acceleration platform is revolutionizing the way Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing professionals build relationships with their customers. Our flagship product, Sales Navigator, leverages the power of the LinkedIn platform to find, engage, and build relationships with prospects and customers. One of LinkedIn’s fastest growing businesses, Sales Solutions (LSS) is poised for explosive growth over the next 18-24 months.
To fuel this growth and to maximize value for all our customers, we are building a new organization within Customer Success (CSO), one that will be at the forefront of delivering customer value. We are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to support the onboarding and deployment phase of our largest and most complex customers.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with our internal Sales, Customer Success and Sales Enablement Delivery teams, and directly with our customers to ensure their Sales Navigator launch is successful and deployed within a target timeframe. Within this role, you will be considered a specialized resource as well as the Subject Matter Expert pertaining to building strong foundations for modern selling programs, as well as establish process to support the scalability of Sales Navigator programs within organizations. The right candidate is a strong communicator, detail-oriented, has experience with program management, is well versed with sales technologies and is driven by customer value.
Success in this role creates an opportunity to delight our customers while driving time to value, high adoption and reduce risk of churn long-term.
- Own the customer implementation and product adoption plan for the first months of engagement with LinkedIn Sales Solutions
- Engage pre-sales to create awareness around the implementation journey
- Project manage the end-to-end onboarding journey with LinkedIn customers
- Help to deploy successful application integrations such as CRM, SSO, EDI and Sales Technologies
- Serve as LinkedIn Sales Navigator subject matter expert both internally and externally
- Review security protocols and practices to ensure company standards are met
- Collaborate with CSM/Relationship Manager on long-term plan and customer hand-off
- Travel up to 25%
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an implementation/onboarding/project management capacity
- 2+ years of experience with creating and implementing change-management frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Professional fluency in English
- Understanding of sales technologies, SSO and CRM
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative and agile environment
- Passion for customer work and delivering outcomes
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, and cross-functional partners by anchoring on confidence, collaboration and shared vision of success.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously and the ability to work with competing priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure and against challenging timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Experience with virtual webinar technology strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Relevant graduate degree
- Experience with Sales Navigator
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.