Collections Analyst – Japanese ( 1 Year Contract)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and experienced Japanese speaking finance professional to support our Credit Services team in achieving company goals in driving timely cash collection. You will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis in support of the order to cash processes for all of our business lines. You will also be the face of LinkedIn to our customers and are entrusted to delight them through your interactions.
This position is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Coordination and building relationships with external and internal stakeholders in the process of performing collections work.
- Accounting for the cash received in requesting customers to provide bank remittance advice and information to apply the cash.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of the collection process by identifying problems early during the process.
- Manage APAC customer accounts' Credit and Collections portfolios which include markets like Japan, Korea, Greater China
- Accounting for Withholding Tax Certificates collected and check on any discrepancies including the reconciliation
- Responsible for monitoring the accounts receivables, credit management & collections performance JP, KR, Greater China
- Handle inquiries for customer on Credit Card , Billing , dispute and payment related issues.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial metrics, including aging of invoices / DSO, up-to-date statuses of entire account base, monthly collections targets, and SLAs
- Minimise bad debt, analyse customer financials, D&B, references, etc.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of customers’ financial status for risk evaluation and establishment of proper credit limits within corporate credit policy
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience operating in Collection Management
- Experience in credit and collections management
- Fluency in English and Japanese both verbal and written
- Experience with Oracle, Sales force and Get Paid Tool
- Proficiency in speaking and writing Korean or Mandarin
- Proven record of partnering with internal process stakeholders to expedite issue resolution and facilitate decision making
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment
- The cultural awareness necessary to work with many diverse groups
- Ability to work independently, prioritize deliverables and manage cross-group project
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent Japanese oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Project management skills a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills, while being mindful of SLAs
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working across cultures and geographies
- Knowledge of workflow and accounting rules related to accounts receivables, cash application
- Ability to build successful relationships with many different stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and act operationally, including the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Experience performing processes in compliance with financial controls (e.g., SOX) in a Finance environment
- Demonstrated competency with Oracle R12
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.