Product Manager-Career & Data
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team in building innovative products that professionals don’t just use, but love. Our product management team here at LinkedIn is motivated by releasing products that “wow” users, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making those around them more productive and successful. You will be responsible for designing, creating and launching features used by millions of people every day.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Based extensive experience in user product, Lead team to achieve innovative products or core functions from 0 to 1.
- Professional data analysis capabilities, and have the experience of data products, through data to meet user needs scenarios;
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the App.
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role, and have the corresponding product operation experience
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Experience building App products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer App usage including experience with social media
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.