Marketing Technology Data Manager
Marketing Technology Data Manager
LinkedIn’s MarTech team is seeking qualified candidates for the role of MarTech Data Manager. The charter of this role is leading data and campaign migration initiatives, adhering to data protection and compliance requirements, and managing end-to-end processes across our channel analytics systems.
- Gather requirements on legacy campaigns slated for migration and coordinate a cross-functional project to migrate them to new systems.
- Migrate email campaign content and data pipelines across internal and external systems.
- Author data pipelines to target and transfer audiences to third-party email systems.
- Author user documentation and train marketers, analysis and operations personnel.
- Partner across data science, marketing analytics, and technology teams to drive requirements, implementation, acceptance testing and adoption of web analytics tools.
- Enable actionable insights in web analytics tools to help optimize user experiences and campaign performance to drive business growth.
- Coordinate migration of use cases from legacy web analytics solution.
- Drive data discrepancy reconciliation between first- and third-party tracking systems.
- Design and implement processes to ensure data security and member data privacy.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and improve system performance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working with analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, tag management systems, etc.) and B2B automation systems supporting digital advertising, web marketing and email marketing (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Marketing Platform)
- Experience in building marketing emails using HTML and CSS
- Experience in authoring scheduled data jobs using distributed data SQL (e.g., HiveQL, Presto)
- Hands-on experience with multiple solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Thorough understanding of online tracking methods, from campaign tracking parameters to web beacons
- Experience in reconciling web tracking data discrepancies
- Experience in implementing data management practices compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and ePD
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, then identify and rapidly deploy fixes
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills
- Understanding of, and commitment to, diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Demonstrable self-awareness and emotional intelligence
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.