Senior Global Program Manager-- Sales Readiness
Description: Senior Global Program - Sales Readiness
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Global Program Manager to join our LinkedIn Global Programs (GloPro) - Sales Readiness Team; responsible for transforming the strategy, implementation and reinforcement of a global, cross-LOB Coaching & Leadership Programs.
The Sales Readiness Global Program team serves as a business partner to unlock the full potential of every member of the LinkedIn sales organization, by empowering sales managers. The team is responsible for defining the transformation strategy and business architecture that drives a culture of coaching; including Sales Development, Leadership Development, and Sales Methodology.
An ideal candidate likes to work hard and have fun with the most talented people in the industry on a mission to help people be happier and more successful at work. Our team members are positive, authentic, connected, and transformative.
This role may be in New York, Toronto, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, South Bay, or Remote, depending on the approved candidate.
The Senior Global Program Manager will be reporting into the Senior Manager, Sales Readiness and is responsible for building and leading global cross functional project teams to ensure Coaching and Leadership programs are successfully deployed and capabilities are delivered. To be successful, you will drive executive alignment on sales enablement, develop plans and project timelines, own the completion of milestones, prioritize actions, communications plans, report status, handle risk mitigation and eliminate blockers as needed.
- Strong experience in coaching, executive presence and stakeholder management.
- Operate as ‘Chief of Staff’ for Executive and Cross Functional committee overseeing GloPro Sales Enablement
- Implement portfolio, program and project management best practices, including change management, organizational communications, key metrics and dashboards.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution and delivery of strategic initiatives.
- Implement and leverage tools to provide visibility in portfolio/program/project status to improve visibility and facilitate decision making at all levels of the organization.
- Manage portfolio of key initiatives including intake, prioritization, cross-functional alignment and communications / escalations
- Drive programs/projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams and utilizing best practices to ensure successful project delivery
- Share program / project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the team’s organization.
- Use problem solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems, conduct analysis, extrapolate key insights and deliver recommendations
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement the approved recommendations.
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work
- 20-25% travel required, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years large program or complex project management experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in sales readiness or learning & development
- 5+ years of experience managing business/finance transformation related initiatives
- Experience with program and portfolio management
- Experience with using MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proven strength in positions of leadership
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in your approach to understanding business impact of our sales readiness programs.
- Expert knowledge of the program and project management function.
- Excellent presentation, written & oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and polished presence; ability to interact with a spectrum of audiences ranging from senior executives to sales reps.
- Six sigma certifications
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success
- Ability to lead multiple projects concurrently and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence including the ability to set clear expectations and hold co-workers accountable for meeting commitments
- Experience in process re-engineering to drive efficiencies and streamline workflow
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
- Knowledge of sales processes & methodologies especially in both Media and Subscription/SaaS business model
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.