Talent Acquisition Senior Manager - Engineering
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Why is working in recruiting at LinkedIn so unique? We like to say “Talent Acquisition is the most meta job at LinkedIn” - we source, assess and hire the people who envision the products that power and change the profession of recruiting and talent. Our TA team vision is “To Design, Build and Share Best on Planet Recruiting”. In addition to recruiting the world’s top talent from to help LinkedIn, our Talent Acquisition is “customer zero” which is manifested in a close relationship with our customers and more importantly, our product team - we have an opportunity to influence product roadmap whether it’s improving our current product set, testing new tools or
The Talent Acquisition Senior Manager will lead a talent acquisition team for the Engineering organization and focus on Souring and Hiring top talent for the Apps, Mobile and UI tracks. The role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, Engineering and you will manage a team of high performing and innovative recruiters. As LinkedIn continues to grow and scale you will be integral in helping the team structure and evolve our recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to achieve the Engineering talent priorities while ensuring an exceptional experience for our candidates, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Consultative partnership with Engineering Leaders and HRBPs in
identificationand prioritization of current and future pivotal/core talent needs, and the deployment of a recruiting plan to achieve goals for each linesof business within the product engineering organization
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies
- Partner with Engineering and TA leaders to drive DIBs (Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging) strategy and achieve hiring aspirations
- Invest in our talent and effectively lead, mentor and develop a team through compassionate management, collaboration, and coaching & development
- Build a long-term sourcing strategy that leverages all TA sourcing channels to maximize hiring velocity while maintaining high bar for talent
- Consistently use a data driven approach to drive initiatives, set
appropriate metricfor the team, and to help execute on broader engineering talent priorities
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market
expertise includingcomprehensive view of industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, telling the LinkedIn story, and an understanding of talent needs
- Embrace the concept of being customer zero for our Talent Solutions product
- Champion the LinkedIn culture & values and foster a culture of belonging to help the team dream big, have fun, and get sh*t done
- 8+ years in Talent Acquisition or Recruiting in a corporate/in house capacity
- 5+ years of
management leadinga recruiting or sourcing function
- Proven track record in leading high performing engineering talent acquisition organizations
- Strong background in building creative sourcing strategies with a focus on diversity
Inspirational leaderwho encourages teamto take on new challenges, take intelligent risks and exceed expectations
- Knowledgeable about current market trends and competitive data
Abilityto advise lines of business on latest Talent Acquisition thinking and best practices
- Solid business and financial acumen with critical problem-solving skills at scale
- This role can be located in Sunnyvale or San Francisco
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.