Product Manager, Search
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn Recruiter is the world’s most popular application for talent professionals to find potential candidates. This role is a chance to lead the AI and search experience that connects our over 645 million members with tens of millions of job opportunities. This is an enormous opportunity to help people to find life-changing career opportunities.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Define and drive the LinkedIn Recruiter search roadmap.
- Work closely with application engineers and AI-focused engineers to improve our ability to match LinkedIn members with job opportunities.
- Interface with members and customers to understand user needs and business needs. Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop clear and compelling user stories, point of views, and success metrics.
- Write clear and comprehensive product requirement documents with a thoughtful plan of execution.
- Lead the idea generation for features and products. Prioritize ruthlessly.
- Work cross-functionally and across markets to design, build, test, and ramp features. Analyze quantitative and qualitative results.
- De facto team lead: celebrate wins and navigate through challenges. Do whatever it takes to enable team and product to succeed.
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
1. 3+ years of experience in search and/or ML related product management
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.