Manager, Sales Technology, Sales Productivity Operations
Manager, Sales Technology, Sales Productivity Operations
This position is based in the Bay Area (Sunnyvale or San Francisco) and will be determined based on where the chosen candidate for the role resides.
Everyday millions of people use LinkedIn to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. We transform lives through innovative products and technology, and our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager, Sales Technology to join LinkedIn’s Sales Productivity team and help us design and build the next generation of sales technology.
At LinkedIn, our Sales Productivity Operations (SP Ops) team's mission is to drive global sales performance by scaling sales technology, analytics and processes. We work together to help reps sell easier, smarter, and at scale by delivering solutions that help to unlock their full potential.
The Manager will lead a team of Sales Technology PM’s to develop our long-term sales technology strategy for the Global Sales Organization. This team represents the voice of the business as they partner with our Engineering & cross functional teams to re-imagine processes, transform products and build simple, rep-centric solutions that improve LinkedIn’s sales productivity for over 6000 users.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to a team of 5+ high performing & talented product managers who take pride in building high-quality, high-impact products
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy based on company priorities, business needs & Industry trends
- Develop a comprehensive product roadmap and strategy by working together with Sales, Engineering and other cross functional teams
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value of features and tradeoffs
- Drive adoption by preparing the go to market team on the plan for availability of features & improvements
- Serve as a thought partner for and strategic advisor to senior leadership
- Inspire teams to break organizational assumptions and challenge status quo and deliver valuable solutions to our users
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Talent Acquisition, Sales Readiness, Business Operations, and Sales Operations to drive strategic initiatives
- 6+ years of sales technology and/or sales operations experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of 4 or more
- 2+ years of product management experience and/or deploying software initiatives
- Experience building, mentoring, and growing highly cross-functional teams
- Experience building Enterprise products with a demonstrated ability to drive ideation, product planning, development, and launch
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Product-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner
- Well-versed in software product/service market strategies
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; with the ability to interact with and understand technical architecture and competitive technology
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.