Solutions Consultant - Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Solutions - Solutions Consultant to advise our Sales team on large, complex deals addressing technical and product questions and helping the customer understand how to implement Sales Navigator most effectively. You will be responsible for being a product specialist with deep understanding of all product integrations and enterprise features.
- Serve as a thought leader and resident expert on product questions, technical integrations, success stories and general industry knowledge for the sales team and clients
- Possess a deep, up-to-date understanding of the entire Sales Navigator product portfolio, including integrations with CRM, Sales Enablement, email, single sign on, and other Sales Navigator Application Platform (SNAP) partners
- Partner closely with the sales team to provide strategic guidance in understanding the clients’ objectives and challenges
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and questionnaires.
- Contribute to documentation of best practices and other supporting materials for marketing driven technical content repository and the creation/set-up of demo environments across our suite of integrations.
- Provide product enhancement insights to Product Management based on client feedback
- 7+ years of proven experience in product, consulting, or client-facing roles at online companies.
- 7+ years of experience working in the B2B tech space in a product, consulting, or enterprise sales role
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Experience in product management, consulting, engineering, or sales
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in SaaS, preferably in sales productivity and/or ad tech
- Excellent communication skills, able to deliver killer demos
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.