Sr. Business System Analyst - Order To Cash / Oracle ERP
Sr Business Systems Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, passionate, exceptional business analyst to help us scale our organization. You will be a member of the Business Applications team and will be responsible for supporting existing financial systems, translating new business requirements into system solutions, preparing design specifications and documenting applications of varying complexity following the predefined standards and best practices.
As Sr. Business Systems Analyst you will be supporting Order-To-Cash business applications and will work closely with Global process owners, regional business process owners, business process analysts, SMEs, product and engineering teams and global business applications team to understand the business needs to provide new capabilities and functionality, resolve issues and ensure standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Support the Order to Cash processes in a Social Media Order capture/booking & fulfillment business model with integrations to Oracle ERP.
- Perform Cash reconciliation for billing and accounting processes involving multiple payment processors/gateways with Multicurrency feature.
- Support the revenue calculation and revenue recognition processes.
- Provide functional Oracle R12 EBS application support to internal business customers in the areas of OTC and Revenue Recognition including but not limited to Service Contracts, Accounts Receivables, GL, Vertex, Credit & Cash Management (GETPAID), plus related customizations, extensions, and inbound/outbound interfaces to boundary systems.
- Create end-end functional design with future state, document system and requirement gaps and recommend solutions to address gaps. Review functional design with stakeholders and obtain approvals.
- Work closely with technical development team to assist in converting functional design into technical solutions where necessary.
- Assist project manager in assessment of effort, risk, issue resolutions and project closure.
- Create unit test plans per test scenarios, participate in system and regression testing to validate against the requirements for projects, patches and enhancements.
- Conduct CRP and UAT testing with business users. Collaborate with BPA on test plan and test scripts and work closely with BPOs/BPAs to address any functional issues.
- Create configuration documents - BR100 and review with Business Applications project team for completeness. Configure systems to meet business requirements.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with business users and Business Applications team to walkthrough new functionality and features.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables in terms of the functional design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Provide support to managers in development of new strategies for improving internal processes and implementing optimal solutions through the use of technology and tool sets.
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of experience providing Oracle Applications implementation and support in a business-facing role for Order-to-Cash track.
- Experience with implementing and supporting business systems for order capture/booking, fulfillment, billing, cash management and revenue recognition in a social media platform or similar where products can be sold as a self-service (online), or through a sales representative
- Background in subscription-based billing and value-based billing models
- Experience working in an e-commerce platform with integrations to payment gateways
- Experience with Oracle table structures, Schemas, Oracle open interfaces. Must be able to write SQL scripts.
- Experience of SOX controls, compliance and change management for business systems.
- Experience with defining functional design for custom solutions, conversions and interfaces.
- Hands on experience in full life cycle implementation and supporting Oracle Financials (Oracle E-Business Suite), Service Contracts, Accounts Receivables, Credit & Cash Management (GETPAID), TCA and GL modules with specific experience in social media order capture, billing and revenue accounting.
- Experience working with engineering and finance teams there by bridging the gap between them by translating requirements across different teams
- Experience supporting global regions.
- Experience performing business requirements gathering (to be model - as is model) and leading unit and user acceptance testing
- Experience with integration of internal & external systems.
- Experience in latest accounting standards like ASC 606
- Experience with deferred revenue waterfall reporting and recognition of deferred revenue is desired
- Self-motivated with an ability to take up initiatives and execute tasks with full ownership and deliver agreed upon deliverables in a timely manner.
- Experience in project management, standard testing methodologies and Analytical tools
- Effectively articulates moderately complex ideas and concepts through clear and concise verbal and/or written communication.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.