Manager, Customer Support (French) - LinkedIn Talent Solutions - Dublin
Manager Talent Solutions Support (French) – Dublin
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) Support Manager to provide leadership and direction to a team of enterprise support representatives to ensure their success. In this role, you will provide coaching and guidance regarding the quality of customer interactions and daily operations and assess resources and staff needs for the team. You will also analyze operational data to measure and increase ROI and drive efficiency gains.
The role will require tight coordination with a wide range of LinkedIn teams, including: Sales, Operations, Product Support, Direct Marketing and Advertising Operations.
- Build, develop and lead a team of LTS support representatives, handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with customers.
- Analyze metrics, reports and data trends and develop action plans to manage departmental challenges.
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality.
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary.
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of global peers to drive best practice initiatives and with multiple levels of management as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades and customer care issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners.
- Complete quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates as needed.
- Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements.
- Set and communicate vision for LTS Support EMEA
- Engage with LTS stakeholders throughout EMEA
- 2+ years of management experience within sales support environment
- Fluency in English & French
- Experience managing B2B customer relationships, as well as internal stakeholder management.
- Experience monitoring, driving and coaching call quality.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to use creative solutions to drive initiative locally or through partnering with other locations.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.