Senior Product Manager- Platform
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Serving our more than 500 million members worldwide, the Care team is the group empowering our members and customers to be successful using LinkedIn products by creating a holistic care experience that provides effective resources and support for members to answer questions and use our products with confidence.
As a Platform Product Manager, you will be part of the Trust organization at LinkedIn responsible for transforming our global customer support tools into a platform that is ready to scale with the rest of LinkedIn. You will play a key role in building out our next generation of member support solutions, impacting both member facing experiences and internal tools. You will drive the strategy and experience for tools that reps use when serving our members and customers. Our tool set needs to integrate seamlessly with each of our business lines so you will work with a wide variety of partners and stakeholders across the company including product, engineering, sales, and customer operations. You will also drive foundational changes to the systems that enable access to the platform and tools.
- Set product goals & targets and own the roadmap for global customer support tools.
- Deliver internal tools to enable our global customer operations teams to resolve member support questions, safety issues, and more.
- Build a strong tool suite with a platform approach that empowers representatives to scale to larger and more complex cases.
- Work closely with Trust and Safety, Global Sales and Customer Support Operations to understand the opportunities to improve help & support tools for our customers, and translate those into product strategy and requirements.
- Evangelize across team boundaries to ensure appropriate adoption and leverage of consistent tools and support experiences across LinkedIn’s products.
- Understand and lead analysis of the competitive environment, customer and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive efficiency and effectiveness for reps.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the platform.
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management role
- Experience with designing internal infrastructure systems, customer support tools and customer-facing products or services.
- 3+ years of enterprise software product management
- Experience with enterprise CRMs, building support systems and/or case management platforms
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.