Glint, Senior People Science Consultant
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com. LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Senior People Science Consultant is responsible for consulting with a large portfolio of customers in Asia Pacific. This position is directly involved with delivering and improving professional services, designing products, supporting sales, and connecting with the broader Glint community.
The Senior Consultant is articulate and comfortable with different types of information in a broad variety of client environments- a lateral thinker who knows their customers. The role requires strategic thinking, the ability to work efficiently through a high volume of responsibilities, a passion for building scalable solutions, and a desire for continuous learning. The ideal candidate has had a highly successful career advising large companies on employee engagement and talent management issues, has a passion for helping people succeed, and loves working in a fast-growth environment. Our team members are positive, authentic, connected, and transformative.
- Provide consulting support for a large portfolio of customers in Asia Pacific
- Responsible for delighting innovative organizations who are using Glint’s real-time People Success platform
- Simplify to understand advanced analyses and detailed findings
- Builds trust with clients by providing counsel that enables them to think differently and move past resistance
- Collaborate with a very experienced People Science teamand rockstar peers in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, and Product Design
- Help Glint’s customers design business-relevant and easy-to-use ongoing conversation programs
- Write and present findings internally and to clients, prospects, and the Glint community
- Coach HR partners, leaders, and managers on how best to understand and use feedback, including facilitating executive working sessions
- Help senior leaders gain insights from linking employee feedback to KPIs like customer satisfaction and sales
- Work with Product and Data Science to automate and productize analytics and insights
- Help build a pipeline of talented future People Science consultants to sustain future growth
- Work on internal projects to help shape the future of the People Science practice and Glint
- Understand agile performance practices and are excited to implement them in client organizations
- Contributes to the design of new products and services, and may lead projects to define people science methodologies and improve practices
- Travel 25-50%
- 8+ years of experience consulting internally or externally in employee engagement, talent management, performance management, organizational development, or related field
- Business level of English and Japanese
- Masters or Doctorate in Organizational Psychology, Management or a related field
- Experience in performance management is beneficial but not essential
- Experience growing business and supporting external sales & marketing efforts
- Experience in statistics, survey design, and I-O/People theories
- Detail oriented, adaptable, and collaborative
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.