Manager - Decision Science
Manager – Data Science
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager Data Science to join our team in managing our team (5) and projects focused on data science, data analytics and data visualization work that supports our global sales organization.
This includes liaising with leadership to discuss projects and prioritization, providing weekly performance reports, optimizing program delivery & service quality and reviewing output in order to optimize operational performance for our bots.
- Manage our data science and coach them to excel
- Manage a data science project portfolio and liaise with the operations leadership team to discuss program prioritization and funding requests for new initiatives
- Help evaluate new technologies, market trends and industry best practices across the digital media and talent landscape
- Work closely with our head of operations intelligence and our in-house technical liaison to ensure that our data architecture and visualization is built in a sustainable and performant way
- Build an executive level data insights and visualization layer on top of our operations data
- Work closely with our Robotics Process Automation lead to capture, structure and validate performance data so we can direct our efforts accordingly
- Masters degree in Data Science
- 7+ years of work experience in tech, consulting, engineering or an environment where you had to solve complex business problems with data
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Work experience or exposure to multiple geographies and cultures globally
- Expert in Python, R
- Experience working in a Salesforce + Tableau environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, always on environment with conference calls outside of normal business hours
- Excellent Communication skills including presentation and executive reporting
- Experience implementing Machine Learning in a corporate environment
- Certification in project/program management and accolades for delivering large change projects
- Experience working in Microsoft ecosystem: Dynamics, Azure, Power BI
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.