Key Account Manager, LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Key Account Manager, LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As a Key Account Manager, you will use your strategic social selling skills to educate existing enterprise customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Understand how Sales Navigator can be used by our customers and make compelling recommendations for additional investments in LinkedIn
- Build account plans for your named accounts to understand key decision makers, organizational charts, current investment, product utilization and new revenue opportunity
- Understand where the regional (APAC) opportunity exists in each account and work closely with your Relationship Manager to coordinate a strategy for expanding the account
- Develop & execute a tailored value-based strategy for building strong partnerships with the most strategic group of customers for our business line
- Build long-lasting strong relationships with c-level and senior level executives from large global companies, based on value and win/win approach
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking on a high level, ability to go deep into an account
- Coordinate and delegate a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and other sales professionals to support your accounts
- Plan out your activities and meetings to ensure you are focused on your largest opportunities
- Build and deliver product ROI analysis to your key clients with support from cross-functional teams
- Run a quarterly business review with all your key clients to understand their key company initiatives, review product utilization, provide key updates on LinkedIn and our expanding portfolio of solutions, and sell solutions that will address key corporate initiatives
- Grow the revenue from the named accounts by 50-100%, through upsell on renewals and by identifying and closing new multimillion-dollar business/product contracts
- Use Salesforce.com every day for tracking activities and, most importantly, forecasting
- Communicate with the Executive and the Product team about what you are hearing from the market and, when appropriate, push the organization to think about what we need to develop to stay competitive
- 10+ years of experience in a quota-carrying role
- Experience selling, presenting to and influencing EVPs, C-Level clients and end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual and team sale environments
- Experience managing large, complex accounts in net new and renewal environment
- Proven experience managing both directly and indirectly through influence and alignment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on account strategy plans, structure complex deals, manage multiple strategic partnerships and develop business to support growth
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and sales targets in a high-growth/fast paced environment
- Superior strategic and analytical and negotiating skills and ability to present complex topics in a way that is simple and easy to understand
- Proven success in selling brand new, disruptive technology
- Be hungry for success
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.