HRIT Application Development Manager
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a HRIT Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a group of full-stack and front end developers who create custom applications for our Talent organization. You will be empowered to innovate the future of existing custom products and provide new solutions when none exist in the market.
- Build and mentor a technology team of software developers to design, code, test and deploy Enterprise Systems for internal users, customers and partners
- Ensure that projects are executed within budget and on time
- Leverage cross-organizational relationships to get work done more efficiently and effectively
- Manage global and multi-site teams
- Influence technology decisions with regards to build versus buy
- Partner closely with engineers to prioritize and develop scalable solutions
- Collaborate with teams of functional and business analysts to determine project effort estimations and seamless delivery of projects
- Generate statistics and write reports for management on the status of the programming process
- Facilitate high adoption of new tools and technologies through strong leadership and vision
- Present projects, and complex ideas outward and upward effectively.
- Cultivate a positive culture where there is a sense of purpose, ideas are heard, and decisions are transparent.
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure quality of work being delivered.
- Measure effectiveness and recommends improvements to SLAs
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related field or 10+ years of related practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a development team in a people manager role or equivalent.
- 2+ years of project planning/lead experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and troubleshooting skills Experience with enterprise application integration (EAI)
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence (BI) reporting
- Experience with people and project management and software project deliveries
- General understanding of Corporate IT infrastructure including but not limited to data center management and network management
- General manager/owner mentality, strong entrepreneurial drive and bias for action, proven ability to influence cross-functional peers, stakeholders, and executives
- A passion for incubating new ideas and proven ability to deliver innovative solutions to high-impact challenges
- Experience working directly with UX design and software engineers.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.