Manager, Technical Consulting - LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Manager, Technical Consulting
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Manager, Technical Consulting is a key member of the LinkedIn Customer Success Organization, which aims to drive customer success by improving adoption of LinkedIn Learning Solutions products. The Manager, Technical Consulting will manage a team of Technical Consultants, who are the key technical resource for our Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams throughout the sales cycle and implementation process. The Technical Consultants work closely with our customers’ technical resources and the LinkedIn Learning Solutions CSMs to ensure smooth integrations. As part of this team, this person will work closely with LinkedIn’s Corporate Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- People Management: providing the team with thought leadership, coaching, mentoring, performance management and vision. Build a strong team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Lead and coordinate global Technical Consulting initiatives to continue advance the mission of the organization and LinkedIn.
- Develop processes and standards to increase productivity and customer experience
- Lead a team to manage both internal and customer projects, manage expectations, track progress, identify and drive issue resolution. Identify, understand and integrate the cross functional dependencies.
- Lead and drive automation and integration solutions for clients and partners, namely around Single Sign On and Learning Management System Integrations
- Conceptualize and recommend technical solutions to clients tailored to their specific needs.
- Educate the sales force on technical aspects of Learning Solutions integration capabilities through standards and APIs.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and other cross-functional team members to scale the business and validate new products and product enhancements.
- 8+ years’ experience in technical consulting or implementation
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing a distributed professional services team, consulting services, customer success and/or education services teams.
- Strong preference for 3+ years of experience leading a Technical Consulting/ Solution engineering/ Implementation team to support large enterprise customers
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
- Concise communications skills: Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.