Associate, Business Operations - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (Ads)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Business Operations team is looking for an Associate to help grow our Marketing Solutions business, LinkedIn’s fastest growing line of business at scale. This person will partner with Product Managers and cross-functional leaders for our Customer Experience teams (Media Business Platform, Campaign Manager, and APIs) to set strategy and drive day-to-day operations for LinkedIn’s fastest growing line of business at scale. This is a great role for someone who wants to learn how to scale a business from the ground up. The ideal candidate is equally comfortable and skilled at crafting a thoughtful plan and at rolling up his/her sleeves and getting stuff done.
- Serve as the connective tissue of the cross-functional team, working to share knowledge, frame/ synthesize opportunities and drive people towards a common goal
- Define goals and key performance metrics for Customer Experience product areas
- Identify, scope, and execute upon strategic initiatives to support product goals
- Work in close partnership with a cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing) to advance key business priorities
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and the cross-functional team
- Proactively flag risks or bottlenecks, and recommend course-corrections as appropriate
- Contribute to broader corporate initiatives both on an on-going, and on an ad-hoc basis
Business Operations Associate Basic Qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of work experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, or a strategy-related role
Business Operations Associate Preferred Qualifications
- Passionate about LinkedIn’s Mission and Vision.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to “roll up their sleeves” and work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Feedback driven: Able to both receive and deliver open, honest, and direct feedback. Can set their ego aside.
- Natural problem-solver: Comfortable with data and ambiguity, and able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Highly analytical: Experience solving real-world business problems, knowledge of statistical analysis (A/B testing, causal inference), experience building advanced Excel models. SQL knowledge or willingness to learn.
- Clear and concise communicator: Can distill distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations and speak “off-slide” with senior leadership.
- Proactive and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Relationship building: Ability to build trust quickly, high degree of empathy and expertise at managing senior, cross-functional relationships
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.