Product Operations Manager - Japanese
Product Operations Managers are LinkedIn’s cross functional team communicators and collaborators shaping product/solutions using the voice of member in a specific region/country. They are relentlessly focused on driving a stellar member experience for our users using LinkedIn’s products, partnering with cross functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, User Research and Global Customer Operations) to elevate the member experience. This unique and exciting role requires a blend of analytical and interpersonal skills (influencing, communicating, negotiating) with exposure to product management, and requires a keen understanding of web/mobile users in Japan/APAC. This cross functional role provides opportunities to work with multiple teams across the company and around the globe.
- Represent Voice of Member/Customer to Product
- Aggregate and analyze member issues for LinkedIn’s products by using internal tools and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Identify new member opportunities by spotting trends and developing a hypothesis about the trend. Develops and presents solutions across groups.
- Conduct member reach out to gather qualitative information about key pain points and concerns (customer surveys).
- Utilize Tableau, SQL and Excel to understand member/customer issues and glean valuable insights
- Influence product strategy and roadmap
- Collaboration - Work closely with the cross functional teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, members and revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Raise awareness - Provide regular updates on member feedback/sentiment within the region to various partner teams, and lead the Voice of Member/Customer initiative.
- Operations - Ensure Operation teams expectations/concerns are factored into new product development plans, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions.
- Member Programs (Internal) - Lead large scale member initiatives or programs that require cross functional (internal) coordination.
- Organizational Readiness and Add value
- Preparedness - Ensure Support organization is informed about upcoming product launches and its impact. Work closely with the Product Education Specialists (for Operational staff readiness) and Content Writers (Help Center readiness)
- Add Value - Lead initiatives that eventually lead to reducing customer complaints, improve support experience, reduce payment friction, improve churn rates. Some or all of them may require extensive collaboration with Marketing and User Research teams in the region.
Occasional travel will be required to global and local LinkedIn office locations to understand processes, tools and needs, as well as to gather insights from our members. This position is based out of Singapore and report into Product Operations leadership in US.
- BS/BE/BA degree required.
- Proficient communication in Japanese (verbal and written)
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management, Program/Project Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support.
- Prior work experience with consumer facing internet websites and/or apps
- Prior work experience in leading cross functional/organizational initiatives
- Prior work experience in a Voice of Customer role a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to gather business insights and identifying trends from data from multiple sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.