Marketing Manager - Branded Products
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, brand positioning and marketing for external audience and B2B marketing strategies. Work directly with the sales managers of all branded products to develop, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns. Analyze and track the effectiveness of all marketing content and adjust. Create and produce lifestyle content for all branded products social media channels.
WAGE TYPE: Salaried; FLSA Exemption: Exempt.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Oversee and development of all marketing and branding activities and materials including websites, social media channels, publications, brochures and so forth (with external resources as needed).
• Plan and execute events (truck shows, motorcycle rallies, trade shows, etc) for both brands.
• Support Lincoln Chrome and KhromeWerks teams at events as needed.
- Maintain product related information through the website and social media.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all dealer facing publications and materials.
- Collaboration with internal communications on the design and appearance of all internal/external print, electronic materials, and promotional identity items such as letterhead, PowerPoint, use of logo, brochures, hats/shirts, etc.
- Regularly conduct relevant market research/trends and accurately report the effectiveness of the marketing strategies.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Develop short- and long-term plans for the marketing and brand program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Promote and assure strong Lincoln Industries and divisions presence in industry related materials and publications.
- Maintain a strong partnership with internal communications in the development and alignment of Lincoln Industries brand and communications related to business impacting internal people or local community.
- Could potentially encounter hazardous chemicals.
- Environmental responsibility is our commitment to our communities.
- Any other tasks as required fulfilling Lincoln Industries' Beliefs and Drivers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; and/or one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar program.
- Photography experience.
- Previous marketing analysis experience.
- Social media content production and strategy experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must be able to perform physical functions equivalent to Category E.
Page | 1 Updated: 1/9/2024