**Work schedule is Friday to Monday 11am-10pm or 12pm-11pm**
The Solutions Technician will be a dynamic, high integrity individual with superior technical ability. They will be an adaptable and innovative problem solver that enjoys being part of a highly collaborative, service-focused team. The Solutions Technician is responsible for championing best practices, driving development and continuous improvement while remaining responsible for the day-to-day fulfillment of project tickets as well as troubleshooting and providing support to internal colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Process documents and data in adherence to client’s technical specifications.
- Create and prepare load files, text and native files, and other deliverables as necessary for review in various databases, such as Relativity.
- Format data for importing into review software, using internal tools, scripts and/or review software to manipulate and normalize data to conform to client request and internal standards.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and effectively consult on prioritization for all processing deliverables and internal requests.
- Independently work on job requests from a queue, as well as by assignment, to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay.
- Provide job status updates and escalate issues to Supervisor/Manager/Project Managers, including detailed hand off instructions during shift/job transitions.
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of document and data processing to minimize error and rework, assuring 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
- Make recommendations for improved workflow, quality, internal documentation, and processes to increase efficiencies including error review.
- Responsible for training new or current team members on department processes and applications, as well as assist with troubleshooting requests and fixes to deliverables.
- Support process initiatives requiring Processing team participation, driving innovation and continual improvement of systems and processes.
- Continuously maintain documentation to ensure it is current; proactively make updates to existing documentation and SOP.
- Pursuing basic level hosted application skills (search, advanced offerings, etc).
- Support and troubleshoot for internal clients and off-shore resources relating to technology/data investigation.
What You'll Need:
- Able to work Friday to Monday 11am-10pm or 12pm-11pm
- Must be able to work Friday to Monday (either 1st shift or 2nd shift)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of various litigation support and eDiscovery software applications (Concordance, NUIX, IPRO eCapture, Equivio, Relativity, LAW, Clearwell, Summation, etc.)
- 1-2 years experience processing data in an e-discovery environment or similar technical work.
- Demonstrated passion for driving process improvement, collaboration and innovation as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Strong understand of Microsoft Office applications.
- Hands-on experience in managing, querying and manipulating databases.
- Knowledge of computer forensics and experience with applications such as Encase and FTK, preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and dedication to client satisfaction and customer service.