Review Solutions Specialist
As part of our expansion Lighthouse are looking to recruit an experienced ediscovery practitioner to support their Global Service Delivery Team. Subject to Data Privacy considerations, our GSD Team provides technical and project management support to our clients throughout EMEA and the US.
Given the various time zones in operation Lighthouse are seeking a candidate who will be able to work reasonably autonomously and will be open to working pre-agreed flexible working hours.
We are open to considering applications from qualified candidates who would prefer to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Review Solutions Associates administer client-facing review platforms, provide support for end users, and drive process improvement both internally and for enterprise clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Reports to the Director of Review Solutions
- Supports all customer-facing platforms (ECA, review, and TAR), including training, end user support, documentation,
- Executes project-specific tasks in Relativity and Equivio, including searching, batching, TAR review, support for privilege review and logging, quality control and Lighthouse proprietary applications
- Trains review teams, counsel, and case managers on review platforms and Lighthouse proprietary applications
- Supports internal process improvement initiatives
What You’ll Need:
Candidate must be suited to a client-facing role and have experience in litigation discovery. Specific requirements include the following:
- One-two years' legal or e-discovery industry experience or equivalent education required.
- Experience with typical document review workflow.
- Relativity and/or Brainspace technology experience ideally accredited to RCA level for Relativity.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor technical discussion to audience.
- Collaborative approach to working among internal teams on both specific projects and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills – ability to provide concise and clear handovers.
- Flexibility in unanticipated situations, ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.