Senior eDiscovery Specialist
Lighthouse are looking to hire an ambitious motivated individual to be part of our a dynamic, high performing EMEA ediscovery team based in the heart of central London.The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast moving ediscovery department in either a Law Firm, Service Provider, Consultancy or Government body. They will be an adaptable and innovative problem solver that enjoys being part of a highly collaborative, service-focused team. The Senior eDiscovery Specialist will be responsible for delivering ediscovery solutions to our clients, which will involve the structuring and management of all client data through the various EDRM stages. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the ability to drive innovation and continuous improvement whilst maintaining responsibility for the day-to-day running of ediscovery projects. Attention to detail, a flexible and adaptable working style and exceptional client facing skills will be part of the successful candidates DNA.
What You'll Do:
- Setup and manage eDiscovery review and analytics workflows using tools such as Relativity, Equivio and Brainspace.
- Gain advanced knowledge of review platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review and disclosure.
- Serve as primary point of contact to manage client data through the eDisclosure lifecycle.
- Create review workflows and administer review platform.
- Carry out ingestion, processing and structuring of data received from our clients in a robust and forensically sound manner.
- Work with the PROJECT Management team to ensure any anomalies are reported and dealt with and ensure that quality control and on time delivery targets are met.
- Format data for importing into review software, using internal tools, scripts and/or review software to manipulate and normalize data to conform to client request and internal standards.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and effectively consult on prioritization for all processing deliverables and internal requests.
- Independently work on job requests and coordinate with other team members to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay.
- Provide job status updates and escalate issues to Project Managers, including any detailed hand off instructions during shift/job transitions.
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of document and data processing to minimize error and rework, assuring 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
- Responsible for training new or current team members on department processes and applications, as well as assist with troubleshooting requests and fixes to deliverables.
- Creation and maintenance of project and workflow documentation to ensure it is current and accurate.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Forensics, Computer Science or Law is desirable but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of several litigation support and eDiscovery software applications e.g. Concordance, NUIX, IPRO eCapture, Equivio, Brainspace, Relativity etc. with proficiency and ideally accreditation in one or more of these.
- 2-3 years experience working in an e-discovery environment
- Strong understand of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated passion for driving process improvement, collaboration and innovation as part of a cross-functional team
- Hands-on experience in managing, querying and manipulating databases - SQL skills would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of computer forensics and experience with applications such as Encase and FTK, preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational capability.
- Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and dedication to client satisfaction and customer service.
- Given the global nature of our client base, occasionally we require our ediscovery team to be able travel to locations within mainland Europe and potentially work on site.