Senior Forensics Associate
The Senior Forensics Associate will deliver hands-on client project work, provide support to more senior-level team members in investigation and expert witness projects, and help us evolve our growing practice through various continuous improvement initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan for and independently conduct forensic analysis as part of investigative / expert witness engagements (e.g. spoliation of evidence, misappropriation of trade secrets, employee malfeasance, etc).
• Independently develop work plans and understand what forensics artifacts might help answer common client requests.
• Demonstrate mastery of forensics tools used to analyze client data, such as EnCase, BlackLight, Axiom, and IEF.
• Perform forensic data acquisition / collection (performed onsite, in our offices, and remotely), in support of forensic investigations and electronic discovery matters. This will include a wide variety of data sources, such as endpoints, mobile devices, mail/archiving platforms, social media, enterprise collaboration platforms, etc.
• Ensure excellent client service and satisfaction on all Discovia engagements
• Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need: