Senior Product Manager (Chat eDiscovery)
Senior Product Manager:
Lighthouse is looking for an experienced product manager to define and drive a specific SaaS-based product at Lighthouse and to build out the Product Management function. This is a role that requires a person who can move from broad strategic vision to highly tactical execution at a moment's notice. This particular product and role are integral to the company's strategic goals and three year business planning. If you have a passion for technology and making products that impact an entire industry, we would like to talk to you!
The Senior Product Manager must be a self-starter and have a talent for collecting information from many aspects across the business and market, and pulling that information together into an organized and cohesive strategy. He or she must have experience building upon and creating relationships with customers who are very busy - the product manager must be able to quickly position the value of the product to establish a reason for the customer to want to participate in its development and ultimately buy the product. The product manager must be a domain expert in eDiscovery and/or the related fields listed below.
What You Will Do:
- Develop product strategies that meet market needs while optimizing revenue to assure continuous market share gain and relevance. This job will consist of near term (tactical) and long term (strategic) elements, including new product development and life cycle management.
- Develop and implement product management processes within the department and across the organization.
- Drive the new product development process through strategy development and project management of product development.
- Lead new product specifications (Market Requirements Documents), competitive intelligence and engagement of necessary cross-functional resources.
- Develop business cases for new products.
- Drive continuous communications among engineering, Operations, Project Management, Consulting, Marketing, and Sales disciplines.
- Evaluate internal and external data and present recommendations to management.
- Participate in joint activities with the marketing organization including portfolio planning, brand strategy, customer and competitive research, and marketing communications.
- Lead pricing Strategy.
- Provide trade show support and participation.
- Collaborate with product marketing manager to create go-to-market and product release plans to operational readiness.
- Define training needs and strategy products new and existing products.
- Five years of demonstrated success in product management or equivalent experience delivering products to market. Experience with product management in a service business a plus.
- Five years of management experience, building and leading teams.
- Five years of experience in eDiscovery, Information Governance, enterprise document management, information archiving, or related field.
- Experience managing executive expectations and presenting information and KPIs to executive teams.
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing full product lifecycle, from concept to feature decisions to timely launch, on multiple products.
- Possess a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Proven track record or improving product management processes within an organization.
- Proven strategic planning ability and track record of supporting profitable business growth.
- Strong business and financial acumen (including understanding or return on investment, cost structures, budgets, etc.). Proven track record creating end-to-end business plans and models.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead effectively across functions (operations, engineering, sales, etc.).
- Passion, clear articulation of ideas, preference of action, and a strong work ethic are critical.
- Track record managing and building teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Product Management certification, a plus.