Operations Yearbook Sales Support Specialist
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Yearbook Sales Support Specialist to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Serves as operational touch point and support for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management focused on school yearbooks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction
- Provide support to yearbook accounts including assisting with yearbook design and page layouts. Could include building yearbook pages if needed.
- Provides technical support for YBPay and Prestige Yearbook Choice
- Investigates and resolves lab delays
- Ensures customer understanding and compliance for yearbook publishing deadlines and material submission requirements
- Accesses and utilizes Lifetouch Publishing websites to support account inquiries and internal production reporting
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking accuracy including moving bookings to Agreement Filed and ensuring accurate contract information in partnering with the sales staff
- Upload approved final contract to designated storage area
- Receive completed standardized Work Orders specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items
- Account confirmations for enrollment, sales materials, yearbook cover and page submission and final yearbook order confirmation
- Monitor, research and resolve booking exceptions
- Completes job entry including ordering of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies
- Enrolls Account to make online yearbook website available to school
- Invoice/Past due balance confirmation working in conjunction with Sales as needed
- Sets up Sales Tracker, Activates YBPay and Parent Notify (if applicable)
- Schedules activity pictures (if applicable)
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details
- Provide customer service to end consumers as required
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- School Administrators
- School Staff
- Operations Manager
- Territory/Area Sales employees
- Other Sales Support Specialists
- Area Photographic Operations Manager and Area Sales Manager
- Territory/Area employees