Senior Director FP&A
Shutterfly, LLC is looking for a Sr. Director of FP&A. The Sr. Director of Finance will play a key leadership role with financial oversight for Shutterfly’s Lifetouch Segment P&L. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, strategic leader who can build the tools and processes to help us scale for the future. He/she will also bring a business mindset with extensive experience in both strategic and operational finance.
- Partner with the Lifetouch (LT) President to provide key insights and develop and report against the forecast. Become a trusted business partner and help drive financially sound business decisions.
- Drive and improve the long-term plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast processes to both simplify and improve the accuracy of information.
- Oversee the full LT P&L with matrixed support from the broader FP&A team.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Member of FP&A leadership team responsible to lead, develop, and mentor team toward a common vision across the broader Finance organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree with accounting or finance concentration or equivalent experience
- MBA or CMA preferred
- 12+ years of progressively responsible experience, including time in a manufacturing environment
- Systems savvy, ideally with past experience implementing financial planning and reporting tools
- Strong communications skills
- Confident, with strong executive presence
- Self-starter who is comfortable leading in a fast-paced environment and will question and challenge existing norms
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills