Office Support Specialist
The Office Support Specialist provides customer service and administrative support to the district office team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to the Account Specialist team (e.g., stock and ship supplies, organize and maintain supply inventory) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with follow-up activities with internal and external customers (e.g., Picture confirmations, Center requests) in a professional manner.
- Gathers and processes rosters for upload as well as enters data into software system(s) to ensure Picture Day readiness.
- Performs entry-level customer support (via phone and email) to handle routine inquiries (such as answering questions, scheduling appointments, canceling appointments) and problems from internal and external customers regarding photography, production and services.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information, ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- 1 - 2 years in an office environment.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Takes initiative.
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check.