PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acts as the first point of contact for customers and greeting visitors/customers, and ascertaining the nature of the business.
• Provides general customer support, which includes answering customer questions on packages and price clarification, checking students in for their portrait session.
• Assisting students to be camera ready and coordinate the flow of customers and photographers.
• Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
• Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary coursework and/or formal customer service training preferred.
• Basic computer skills desired.
• Phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
• Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Studio Manager
• Other Customer Service Specialists
• Other area employees