Sales Administrative Assistant
- Point of contact person for Director of Sales and School Sales Representatives.
- Assist Sales Manager in establishing meeting schedules and dates.
- Process contract requests and special service requests.
- Communication of necessary information to staff.
- Communicate with schools, admin staff and internal representatives.
- Research past agreements, bids and other documentation.
- Maintain accurate records and pull reports using multiple databases.
- Compile reports to assist Sales Manager in monitoring department status versus goal.
- Analyze and track statistical information.
- Plan events and secure venues and catering as needed.
- Maintain supply of sales collateral and trade show materials.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient knowledge and ability with computers to include Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc), Google Drive and Adobe suite tools.
- Ability to multitask to meet established deadlines.
- Exercise sound business judgment.