We are seeking an Application Engineer to join our team of committed IT professionals. Are you passionate about problem-solving and innovation? Apply today and join the Lifetouch family!
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced , collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
This position involves partnering closely with peers to ensure deliverables meet functional requirements, on time, with the highest quality. You will also work closely with senior engineers and architects to leverage and improve the core capabilities of the system. You should feel comfortable designing accurate solutions based on business requirements.
- Design, develop and test applications in accordance with established requirements, standards, processes and best practices.
- Participate in overall development and deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
- Participate in application development processes that are in alignment with the goals of Application Architecture, Quality Assurance and Change Management.
- Complete software development duties, assist in technical designs, unit testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate within an Agile dynamic development environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of building and delivering high quality applications from requirements gathering to post production support.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle and a background successfully delivering applications using agile methods and collaborating with non-technical team members including quality assurance, business analysts, and project managers.
- Application development experience with common libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Spock, Gradle, and Apache Maven.
- Knowledge of creating single page applications using a framework such as Angular, and ExtJS..
- Experience creating RESTful web services.
- Experience with integration such as Bamboo.
- Load and performance testing experience.
- Full stack development experience is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies and libraries is a plus: Spring Boot, Grails, NodeJS, and Amazon Web Services.
- Self-motivated and able to work cohesively within a team environment on multiple, concurrent project initiatives.
- Strong problem analyzing, solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work within an environment of changing priorities and as an integral part of a team.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration.
Job Type Full-time
- Computer Science: 4 years
- Java, Spring, JUnit, Log4j, Gradle: 4 years
- Application Development: 4 years
Please send resumes to: email@example.com