Customer Service Representative
Now Hiring: School Customer Service Representatives
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Do you have a heart for kids? Help create lasting memories by assisting in taking school pictures for Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company! We are seeking energetic, friendly and seasonal Customer Service Representatives. If you’re interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy working with kids and love being in a new setting every day; the market leader in school photography wants to talk with you!
As a School Photography Customer Service Representative, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly wage of $16 and paid drive-time
- Comprehensive paid photography training
- Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do
- Reliable, insured vehicle and Canadian driver’s license
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment - up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and long days as necessary. (Mostly Monday-Friday for School Picture Days)
- Strong customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent